- Behalf Brings in Funding from Visa.
Around the web
- Dutch fintech Five Degrees purchases core banking IT systems provider, Libra.
- QuickBridge to participate in Lendio’s turndown lending program.
- PasswordPing announces new Chief Executive Officer, Michael Greene. See PasswordPing at FinovateFall next month.
- Identity-as-a-service specialist Onfido forges partnership with Claim Technology.
- Alphacomm Solutions to deploy ACI Worldwide’s UP eCommerce Payments technology.
- CurrencyFair acquires Hong Kong-based Convoy Payments.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Entersekt SVP of engineering, Richard Bailey.
- Bluefin and payment service provider Anderson Zaks partner to provide Bluefin’s PCI-validated Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) security solution to merchants and retailers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.