- Blend Launches Insurance Agency.
- Wonga Raises $13 Million in New Funding.
- TransUnion Teams Up with EXL for CECL Compliance.
- RightCapital Adds Student Loan Functionality to its Platform.
Around the web
- PasswordPing wins Startup of the Year at 13th Annual 2018 IT World Awards. See PasswordPing at FinovateFall in New York next month.
- Zopa to finance loans for CommuterClub season tickets, courtesy of a new partnership.
- Xero announces integration with GoCardless.
- PYMNTS.com profiles payroll, benefits, and HR platform, Gusto.
- MicroStrategy appoints Marge Breya as Chief Marketing Officer.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.