- Royal Bank Canada Leverages Personetics to Pilot New Automated Savings Service.
- Live Demos and Deep Dives: FinovateFall Takes to Twitter.
Around the web
- Baker Hill teams up with BOLTS Technologies to provide streamline account opening.
- Jack Henry & Associates again named to 2017 IDC Financial Insights FinTech 100 Ranking.
- Insuritas hires former credit union CEO, Rose Ann Lambert, as EVP of Corporate Sales.
- CREALOGIX notes growth in international sales in release of 2016/2017 financial year results.
- TickSmith adds fintech veteran Mark Rodrigues to its board of directors.
- Texas-based Amplify Credit Union ($870 million in assets) to deploy Fiserv’s DNA platform.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.