- Finovate Alums Populate RegTech Top 100 Power List.
Around the web
- Moven announces five-year extension of partnership with TD Bank.
- PyraMax Bank selects DNA account processing platform from Fiserv. Visit our FinDEVr video archives soon to see Fiserv’s presentation this month from FinDEVr 2017 New York.
- BBVA and SecureKey among the latest companies to join Hyperledger.
- E-commerce services from Vantiv achieve Oracle Validate Integration. Video of Vantiv’s FinDEVr 2017 New York presentation will be available soon.
- Netverify from Jumio to validate customer drivers licenses for mobility app, Free2Move. See Jumio at FinovateSpring 2017 next month.
- Forrester recognizes FinDEVr newcomer Outsystems as a leader in low-code development platforms. Check back soon for video of Outsystems’ FinDEVr presentation from last week.
- Trulioo expands coverage to Republic of Korea.
- DAVO Technologies reaches 1,000-customer milestone for its sales tax platform.
- Blackhawk Network rebrands incentives division as Hawk Incentives.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.