- Revolut Unveils Billsplitting Feature.
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- ThreatMetrix Shows Off its Strongest Year Yet.
- Société Générale to Launch Personetics-Powered Chatbot.
Around the web
- Five Degrees provides CRM and BPM technology for new UK robo advisor, Munnypot.
- Coinbase wins New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) virtual currency and money transmitter license.
- FICO and Ethoca partner to improve card acceptance rates, fight CNP fraud, and reduce disputes.
- PwC and Oracle team up to help FIs meet new accounting standards.
- FIS launches VC fintech accelerator.
- Handpoint expands line of commerce solutions with semi-integrated mobile EMV for cloud POS.
- Guardian Analytics appoints Varouzhan Ebrahimian as the company’s new Chief Technology Officer.
- Xpenditure revamps mobile app.
- Finextra: Blockchain launches Digital Asset Research Lab.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.