- Microsoft Marketing Vet Jeremy Korst Joins Avalara as New CMO.
Around the web
- New York-based BizFi reaches $2 billion in originations.
- LTP: Trulioo CEO Stephen Ufford writes about the problem of gift card fraud.
- Boku extends partnership with Microsoft to support carrier billing to France.
- Exostar teams up with Taulia to bring supply chain finance to the aerospace and defense industry.
- Avoka, SocietyOne, and SuiteBox named finalists for Fintech Business Awards.
- HBR: Narrative Science CEO Stuart Frankel writes about talking chatbots.
- Quantopian recognized by Boston Globe as a “Company to Watch in 2017.”
- Let’s Talk Payments features Kontomatik’s successful 2016.
- Dashlane to support Intel Software Guard Extensions to help protect your passwords with hardware-enhanced security.
- OurCrowd marks 4 years, $320m raised, 100 startups, 9 exits.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.