- FinovateSpring 2015: It’s time for a Fintech Showdown in San Jose
Around the web
- Forbes column on a “$30 trillion customer service experience” features insights from Motif Investing CEO Hardeep Walia.
- Wells Fargo funding authorizes ApproveIt Web Server from Silanis Technology as part of their approved e-signature solutions program.
- Sun Sentinel article highlights Toshl Finance in a discussion on the eight things you should know before going to college.
- Column on RIAs and the active ETF market quotes AlphaClone CEO Mazin Jadallah.
- Bright Funds establishes six disaster-response funds to support Nepal disaster relief.
- The Economist features Lending Club, Prosper, Zopa, and Kreditech in its look at P2P lending and “financial democracy.”
- Axis Bank launches Ping Pay, a multisocial payment app, in partnership with Fastcash.
- PYMNTS.com considers what itBit’s New York banking license and $25M funding means for the broader bitcoin community. See itBit at FinovateSpring 2015 in San Jose this week.
- ACI Worldwide signs Letter of Commitment to support U.K. Faster Payments Scheme’s New Access Model.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.