- Dashlane and Google Partner to Improve Online Security via Open YOLO
- Prosper Closes in on $5 Billion Commitment for New Loans
Around the web
- FIS and Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson extend VC FinTech Accelerator program to 2018.
- Revolut app tops 250,000 users.
- Narrative Science launches Solution Provider program.
- Oprah Winfrey Network names WorthFM founder and CEO Amanda Steinberg to the inaugural Opray Winfrey Network SuperSoul 100.
- Banking technology interviews Rivi Varghese, CEO of CustomerXPs Software.
- American Banker: Profits, Revenue Forecast Rise at Green Dot
- LifeLock Promotes CEO of ID Analytics
- Zopa gives a rundown of its four-year history.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.