- From the Tech Side: Interview with Checkbook.io CTO PJ Gupta
- Quantopian Receives Undisclosed Amount from Steve Cohen’s Point72
- Venmo Enables Payments in Merchant Apps
Around the web
- Coinbase launches in Australia.
- Kontomatik introduces Financial Health Indicator for small- and medium-sized lenders.
- Venmo’s in-app payments technology emerges from beta.
- Kantox processed $100 million in transactions in the six months since the debut of its API.
- Kony launches MobileFabric, which features a model-driven approach to mobile app development using microservices.
- American Banker’s Association features results from banks using Fiserv, Buzz Points and Larky for customer loyalty and rewards.
- Ledger now shipping Nano S.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.