- “Welcome to FinovateSpring 2016: Day 2″
Around the web
- Personetics launches its Personetics Anywhere chatbot, enabling FIs to provide personalized service to customers via popular messaging apps.
- Q2 Holdings unveils its cloud-based, open API platform for developers, CorePro.
- Jack Henry & Associates announces availability of Banno Mobile for Windows 10 and launch of Banno People, a user profile management solution.
- Corezoid’s platform-as-a-service technology now available in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- Jumio agrees to acquisition by Centana Growth Partners.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.