- “Finovate Alums Earn Spots Among Finalists in UBS Future of Finance”
Around the web
- Arxan announces Cyber Security scholarship program.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Adam White, Coinbase VP and product manager, on the “killer app” phase of bitcoin.
- CNBC looks at Fastacash and the launch of its remittance app, XOPO.
- CenturyLink adds former U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu to their board.
- Banking CIO Outlook magazine features Praesidio.
- Credit Karma gives away one-billionth free credit score since its 2008 launch.
- Kony appoints Stephen J. Rohleder, former Accenture COO, to its advisory board.
- Xero pilots program to allow users to file their GST returns.
- Bloomberg: Banks Catching Up with Amazon Turn to Iceland Startup Meniga for Ideas.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.