Around the web
- MoneyRates column on robo-advisers features Chris Costello, Blooom CEO.
- Finance Magnates spotlights Nuno Sebastio of Feedzai on EMV in the U.S.
- Digital Retail Apps to showcase SelfPay at the Visa Innovation Center at One Market in San Francisco.
- Alt-Fi News interviews Renaud Laplanche, CEO and founder of Lending Club.
- Prosper passes $5 billion in loans originated on its platform.
- German development bank, KfW to deploy EDM technology from Markit. Join Markit in San Francisco for FinDEVr 2015.
- CR2 and Ameriabank partner to bring BankWorld omnichannel banking platform to Armenia.
- Digital Insight adds automated account-switching solution, ClickSWITCH.
- EVO Payments, parent of EVO Snap*, inks U.K. market reseller-partnership deal with Handepay. See EVO Snap* at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco.
- Xero chosen as business ‘Platform of the Year’ at Internet Marketing Association’s IMPACT15 Conference.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.