Around the web
- Zenus Bank to deploy onboarding authentication technology from Fortress Identity.
- Paystand to provide an end-to-end payments platform for customers of Japanese payment card issuer and acquirer, JCB.
- Blackhawk Network introduces new SVP of Global Commerce, Brett Narlinger.
- Ovum highlights Quadient and its leadership role in providing customer journey mapping in its report, Customer Journey Management’s Path to Optimization.
- Forbes Senior Contributor Ron Shevlin gives TransferWise an “Honorable Mention” among the Winners in his review of the Winners and Losers in Fintech this year.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.