Around the web
- Bankjoy inks partnerships with a trio of Indiana and Texas-based credit unions: Las Colinas FCU, Fort Financial CU, and Mobility CU.
- Polish telecom Cyfrowy Polsat to take minority stake in Asseco Poland.
- Paysend announces expansion to Turkey.
- Nutmeg CEO Martin Stead will leave his post in early 2020, and will be replaced by CFO and COO Jason Alexander.
- Datasine forges technology partnership with digital marketing platform Mapp.
- MacKay Municipal Managers chooses open architecture digital platform from Artivest for its financial advisors.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.