Around the web
- Whiznews in Southeastern Ohio looks at a local deployment of SizeUp with the Zanesville-Muskingum Chamber of Commerce.
- RedCloud names Katia Hilal as vice president of product. See RedCloud at FinovateFall 2015 in New York.
- Omaha.com talks with Doug Parr, chief revenue officer for Prairie Cloudware, about the EMV transition this fall.
- Azimo brings its money-transfer services to Sierra Leone and Guinea.
- Coinbase enables U.K. and Spanish customers to buy bitcoin using 3D Secure credit and debit cards.
- Interxion announces availability of Azure ExpressRoute in Amsterdam. Check out Interxion at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco.
- Apple identifies Flint, MicroStrategy, and Xero as partners for the iPad-for-business effort.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.