Around the web
- TransferWise announces that TransferWise for Banks is now live in the U.S, enabling FIs in the states to integrate with the international money transfer specialist.
- Onfido forges strategic partnership with blockchain-based, e-voting provider Agora.
- Digital mortgage solution provider BeSmartee integrates with cloud communications platform Twilio.
- YUKKA Lab joins Deutsche Börse Venture Network.
- Jack Henry & Associates earns spot in the top 15 of the IDC Financial Insights’ 2019 DC FinTech Rankings.
- In partnership with Radius Bank, MaxMyInterest launches Max Checking, a new FDIC-insured offering with high-interest yields and no minimums or fees.
- Salt Edge unveils its partner program to help companies get access to open banking channels.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.