- “Finovate Debuts: Emailage Detects Fraud Through User’s Email Address”
- “Finovate Debuts: FundAmerica Helps Crowdfunders Stay Compliant”
- Check out part two of our FinovateFall Sneak Peek series:
- “TIO Networks Garners $1.7 Million From Secondary Stock Offering”
Around the web
- CashStar names Katherine Edenbach as its new corporate controller.
- E-SignLive by Silanis picked as a KMWorld Trend-Setting Product of 2015.
- The Unicorn Farm interviews Xero CEO Rod Drury.
- CIO cites Avoka’s win of most innovative customer solution during Citi’s demo day in London.
- Aquiline Capital Partners reveals an investment in Fenergo, an Irish-client, lifecycle-management specialist.
- Intuit to sell off Quicken with no plans to divest Mint or Mint bills.
- Holvi launches app for iOS and Android.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.