- New study by Axway and APIdays—”Banking APIs: The State of the Market”—features API-centric technologies used by leading banks and FSOs.
- We’re counting down the days to our first-ever FinDEVr event in NYC. Check out some of the companies participating and be sure to pick up your ticket and save $400.
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters
- Intuit partners with Fundbox to provide invoice financing for SMEs.
- Marx Noctor of Arxan Technologies explains the importance of protecting apps “down to the source code” in CBR Online.
- PSFK features BehavioSec.
- Markit and CLS unveil new streamlined process for cross-currency swaps settlement.
- TradeStreaming podcast interviews Xignite’s Stephane Dubois on providing stock-market data to the fintech industry.
- American Banker takes a look at American Express and its preparations for a “boom in mobile payments.”
- JPMorgan announces partnership with OnDeck Capital.
- CO-OP Financial Services to help credit unions deploy MasterPass from MasterCard.
- Tradier reaches milestone: 100 financial services firms are now directly integrated with Tradier’s brokerage platform.
Stay up to date on news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter today!