It may be the dog days of summer with long weekends and vacations still to come, but don’t neglect the tech. The biggest and best FinDEVr Silicon Valley is just three months away. And the final deadline to apply to speak at the event is this Friday, July 22. If you want to reach 600+ technical attendees in the fintech and financial services industry, submit an application this week (see below for more details).
FinDEVr is the only conference focused on the technology side of fintech. Its mission is to serve the financial services developer community. Showcasing the latest tools, technologies, APIs, platforms, case studies and tutorials, we help CTOs, developers, software architects, UX designers, engineers, product managers and other technologists create the next wave of fintech innovation.
For presenters, FinDEVr is a powerful platform to:
- Drive product adoption of APIs/platforms/SDKs
- Showcase new technology and the inspiration behind it
- Establish technical leadership of the industry while educating the market
- Garner press recognition and gather feedback on innovations
If this describes you and your technology, then FinDEVr Silicon Valley may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
If you are interested in applying to speak at the event, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Review the informational PDF for prospective presenters here: siliconvalley2016.findevr.com/presenterPDF. It contains details on the event, application process and criteria, presenter package and pricing.
- Step 2: Once you’ve reviewed the PDF and are ready to move forward, submit an application by Friday, July 22, at the following link: siliconvalley2016.findevr.com/application.
- Step 3: We’ll review your application and be in touch in the next couple weeks.
Hope to see you apply!
P.S. If this reminder is taking you by surprise, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will happily extend the deadline into next week.
FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016 is sponsored by The Bancorp.
FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016 is partnered with Acuity, Bank Innovators Council,BankersHub, The BayPay Forum, BiometricUpdate.com, Bitcoin Magazine, Bitcoinist.net, Breaking Banks, Byte Academy, California Bankers Association,Celent, Cointelegraph, Colloquy, Emerging Payments, Empire Startups, FIDO Alliance, Global Platform, Juniper Research, Mercator Advisory Group, Payment Week, Payments & Cards Network, SecuritySolutionsWatch.com, SIMalliance, Swiss Finance + Technology Association, and Women Who Code.