Around the web
- Fortune.com recognizes Shoeboxed among its five startup companies to watch in Durham, North Carolina.
- Business Builders interviews Harper Reed, head of commerce at Braintree.
- Kurtosys features Personal Capital, Wealthfront, LearnVest, and Betterment in a look at the future of roboadvisers.
- Kasasa (formerly BancVue) launches Retail Portfolio Optimization solution with enhanced, data-driven account analysis.
- New York Times column on apps that help you save highlights Qapital.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.