This post is a part of our live coverage of FinovateEurope 2013.
Next to the stage is QuantConnect with its stock market simulator and backtesting solution:
“QuantConnect gives engineers free access to a stock market backtester with high-resolution data for designing trading algorithms. Engineers can design strategies and have them distributed to working capital.’
‘We are demonstrating our cloud-powered backtester, capable of simulating years of stock data in minutes. Users can design strategies in C# IDE, compile them online, and run them across 14 years of tick data (up to 8 TB data).”
Product Launched: February 2013
HQ Location: New York, NY, USA, and Santiago, Chile
Company Founded: August 2011
Metrics: Raised $60,000; 3 employees; more than 500 beta-testing engineers/users
Presenting Jared Broad (Co-Founder) and Shai Rosen (Co-Founder)
- Internet Marketing For Small Business likes how Flint leverages the camera for mobile payments.
- Lithium Knowledge Center shares tips on configuring Klarna.
- Entrepreneur interviews Jason Richelson, founder of New York-based ShopKeep POS, a cloud-based system.
- Clover raises $3.3 million from undisclosed investors.
- Tuition.io exits private beta, aims to make student loan management easier.
- The Boston Globe takes a look at Tom Leighton, the new CEO at Akamai.
- Techie Insider looks at how PayPal mobile payments can benefit your church.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.