- Virtual Piggy adds security service for parental consent of website use.
- Cincinnati.com reports how SoMoLend helped a local business receive funding.
- CU Times examines how Northwest FCU is using Digital Mailer's web-based deposit box solution. Come see Digital Mailer at FinovateFall.
- Barron's looks at TradeKing's post-merger plan.
- ZDNet considers Taulia's innovation.
- Huffington Post examines how BillGuard uses crowdsourcing.
- Fins Technology interviews Dwolla CEO, Ben Milne.
- CU Times reports: Kasasa Bids to Go Nationwide.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.