- Social Lending Network considers the futures of Lending Club & Prosper.
- Continuity Control receives remaining $1 million of its $2 million series B funding round.
- Credit Sesame announces the launch of its new Android App. Come see the live demo of their newest at FinovateFall.
- SecureKey appoints Charles Walton as new CEO.
- Business Insider names Tuition.io as a creative idea to help manage student loans. Come see their live demo at FinovateFall.
- SecondMarket names former U.S. Congressman Scott Murphy to Board of Directors.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.