- 2 Minute Finance interviews TIO Networks at FinovateSpring.
- 2 Minute Finance interviews Flint Mobile at FinovateSpring.
- Check Point provides FXCM with integrated network protection.
- IND Group's technology initiates the world's first Facebook money transfer.
- Kashoo named most promising startup at 2012 BCTIA Technology Impact Awards.
- DCisions awarded an Australian patent for business method.
- SmartyPig, Social Money's goal-based savings product, increases its interest rate to 1% APY.
- TechCrunch reports PayPal rolls out a touch-friendly website redesign.
- US News lists Buxfer, YouNeedABudget, Pennyminder, Yodlee, Geezeo, Mint as personal finance tools you should use.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.