- Has extended $4+ billion to more than 130,000 small businesses since it was founded in 2009. This represents a 30% increase in both metrics since April 2017.
- Has reached 1.5 million live data connections with its customers to enhance underwriting
- Raised $250 million in 2017, bringing its total funding to more than $488 million
- Added to its global bank partnerships with launches in France and Italy in 2017
- Received a slew of 2017 industry awards: KPMG Fintech100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, CB Insights Fintech 250, Kabbage co-founder and President Kathryn Petralia was named among Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women, and ranked 499 on the Inc. 5000 list.
Kabbage is also announcing today it has appointed Robert Sharpe (pictured) as Chief Operating Officer. Sharpe brings 20 years of executive leadership experience from North America, Europe and Asia, and 10 years of commercial banking and corporate finance experience. In a statement, Sharpe said that he is “excited to contribute the benefits of these experiences to Kabbage’s mission of driving small business success.”
The company recently made headlines when it brought in a $200 million credit facility. Kabbage demoed its Kabbage Card small business line of credit at FinovateSpring 2015. Check out our video interview with Kabbage’s President and Co-Founder Kathryn Petralia at FinovateFall 2017 last month.