- TSYS makes Ethisphere Institute’s list of the world’s most ethical companies.
- Opportunity International becomes the first microfinance provider to license analytics solution, Insight, from Temenos.
- ACI Worldwide presenting at Wedbush Securities Transformational Technologies Management Access Conference today.
- PayPal signs agreement with Japan-based Softbank and Nihon PayPal KK to extend the PayPal Here mobile payment service to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Cartera Commerce selected by AlwaysOn as OnMedia Top 100 Private Company for third consecutive year.
- MyBankTracker compares Mint, HelloWallet, and Pageonce.
- Billhighway announces availability of Give mobile fundraising application.
- My Money Purdue talks about budgeting with Buxfer.
- Pageonce COO Steve Schultz interviewed by PYMNTS.com.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.