- Coinbase Brings on Engineering Talent from Memo.AI.
- ThreatMetrix Teams Up with GlobalOnePay.
- Jumio Partners with Byteball to Bring KYC to ICO Issuers.
Around the web
- YellowDog celebrates 3 years, shares how it went from 1 to 17 employees, from £0 to £2.8 million in funding, and 4 awards. YellowDog will demo at FinovateEurope in March.
- Computer Weekly interviews Tink CEO Daniel Kjellén, one of our featured speakers at FinovateEurope in London.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.