VATBox is demoing a first-of-its-kind, cloud-based, truly automated solution. The automated VAT recovery solution and dashboard enable customers to build one global process that tracks and manages VAT spend with ease. Automation guarantees reduce risk, simplicity, and ease of use by eliminating human error and reducing the inefficiencies of manual processes. But, automation and transparency isn’t only about the money, it’s about data integrity. Qualified and validated data delivers visibility, control, and compliance.
VATBox empowers companies like Teva, PPG, and Broadcom by maximizing returns while enabling transparency. Deployment is simple; all it takes is a few simple steps.
To help you prepare for the onslaught of 70+ live demos full of new technology, some of the presenters provided us a summary of what to expect from them on stage. This week, we’re featuring CoinJar, EVRY, FOBISS, Strands, Trunomi, and VATBox:
Don’t miss previous posts:
- Sneak Peek Part 1: ebankIT, Jumio, SOFORT, TradeRiver Finance, Xignite, and Yoyo
- Sneak Peek Part 2: AlphaPoint, Avoka, Encap Security, investUP, Nostrum Group, and Street Shares
CoinJar is a digital finance platform that gives customers a way to manage and spend both traditional and digital currencies when and how they want.
- Store bitcoin without volatility
- End-to-end solutions to make bitcoin adoption easy
- Buy bitcoin reliably with a simple interface
Why it’s great
CoinJar provides end-to-end solutions to unlock Bitcoin’s potential.
Asher Tan, CEO and Co-Founder
Economic Analyst. Researcher. Bitcoiner.
Ryan Zhou, COO and Co-Founder
Rubyist. Student at University of Melbourne. Bitcoiner.
EVRY is the Nordics’ leading financial service provider and is presenting Spendific, a concept designed to make personal finance simple.
- Automatically generates personalized budget based on previous spending
- Gives users feedback on their finances in real-time
- Motivates users to reach their goals
Why it’s great
In Spendific there are no complicated graphs or charts to tell you whether you’re on track with your finances. Just one number. No worries.
Anne Moa, Product developer
Moa has previously worked as a youth economist in a large Norwegian bank, with responsibility for the bank’s main channel of communication towards young people.
Magne Meldal, Business developer
Combining two decades of technology and marketing experience with an open mind, Meldal is passionate about bringing better financial services to consumers.
FOBISS is a first modern tool enabling retail banks to manage their entire cash supply chains with one button click.
- Automates optimization and decision-making
- Based on Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Can be flexibly adapted to existing processes
Why it’s great
The industry’s first and only cash management system empowered by Artificial Intelligence and driving best decisions on time.
Mindaugas Leonavicius, Managing Director
Leonavicius has more than 10 years of experience in management consulting. Led multiple businesses through start-up phases from establishment to breakeven.
Andrius Ojeras, Global Sales Director
Ojeras is an IT Sales professional with more than 10 years of experience within multinational IT organizations.
Strands designs and creates next-generation digital banking experiences to help individuals and SMEs manage their finances.
- Help SMEs analyze and forecast future financial needs
- Empower SMEs to deliver targeted marketing campaigns on mobile devices
- Help banks address the digital banking needs of business owners
Why it’s great
With Strands Loop, financial institutions can create a more seamless and personal banking experience and build better relationships with their SME clients
Dario Lombardi, General Manager, Strands Finance
Lombardi leads the Finance BU. He joined Strands in 2011 as Business Development Director and has been responsible for managing sales in EMEA. Prior to Strands, he worked for Bloomberg LP
Cesar Jimenez Richardson, Director, Business Development
Richardson joined Strands in 2014 and is managing Strands Finance in the Americas. Previously he founded and managed tech startup companies in travel and education tech arena and worked for Bloomberg LP
Trunomi offers an innovative technology platform that streamlines Know Your Customer and mobile verification using a revolutionary consent-based data sharing platform.
- TruMobile securely connects customers with banks.
- Monetises and personalises your customer’s data experience.
- Streamlines verification KYC using a revolutionary consent-based data sharing platform.
Why it’s great
A customer-focused mobile solution that eliminates their most significant pain-points; making their account opening and data management experience simple, secure and easy.
Stuart Lacey, Founder & CEO
Lacey is an innovator, team-builder and thought leader. Sometimes mistaken for the Energizer Bunny – he is relentless in his drive to find better ways to learn, build, nurture and share great ideas.
Chia Brewin, Customer Development Executive
Brewin is a multi-tasking, Trunomian super-star. She attended University in the UK, helped run campaigns for major political parties then earned a black belt in the “Art of Customer Development”.
VATBox is the first, cloud-based automated solution for Foreign/Domestic VAT recovery, providing data-driven visibility and insights while maximizing VAT returns.
- Eliminate human-error and resources with automated VAT technology
- Gain complete visibility, compliance and control of VAT spend
- Benefit from VAT recovery optimization, maximizing refunds
Why its great
VATBox’s Automated VAT recovery solution enables customers to have one global process that tracks and manages VAT spend with ease, and to maximize VAT refunds.
Isaac Saft, Co-Founder & CEO
- 2012 – 2013 – President and Global Business Development, KCS Ltd
- 2004 – 2012 – Founder and Chief Executive Officer, KCS Ltd
- 1994 – 2003 – Commanding Officer, Israel Defense Forces