- The Future of Media blog refers to CLOVR Media as a disrupter in the industry.
- Mindful Money lists Zopa as an alternative to receiving bank funding.
- Josh Reich, CEO of BankSimple, speaks up on why he thinks traditional banks suck.
- ProfitStars introduces Gladiator Enterprise Security Monitoring Module for NetTeller online banking clients.
- Wonga CEO named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for eCommerce, UK.
- CU Times reports MShift helps Alaska CU provide iPhone and Android Apps to its customers.
- PayPal to Open a brick-and-mortar pop-up store in Manhattan.
- edo Interactive is awarded DMA Innovation Award.
- Lendio’s partnership with Prosper will facilitate small business funding.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.