- Startup Daily: Startups leverage Xero’s API as part of their growth hacking strategy. Check out Xero’s API up close at FinDEVr in San Francisco September 30 – October 1.
- Expensify grows from 24 employees in January to 45 employees in July.
- Cachet Financial Solutions receives allowance for patent that covers aspects of its RDC platform to deposit bank checks using their Apple desktop, laptop or mobile device.
- PlayMoolah’s WhyMoolah launches Act 2 to enable gamers who completed Act 1 to play out their lives from age 35 to 55.
- ZipZap raises $1.1 million in new funding.
- Your Mark on the World interviews AdaPia d’Errico, Chief Marketing Officer for Patch of Land. See Patch of Land demo at FinovateFall 2014 in New York.
- defi Solutions CEO Stephanie Alsbrooks talks loan origination in Non-Prime Times.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.