- Fenergo wins Outstanding Achievement in International Growth award from Irish Software Association.
- Global Debt Registry launches Debt Lookup, a free online service for consumers.
- Eastern University chooses ACI Worldwide to power its payment plan and tuition payments.
- Monitise, FreeAgent, True Potential, and Nostrum Group earn spots in Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50.
- Pymnts.com: PayStand takes eChecks to the next level.
- Finovate Debuts: PayItSimple’s Financing Tool Gives Customers Extra Time to Pay for Goods, Interest-Free
- Pymnts considers Mitek’s growth and future plans.
- ProfitStars launches behavior-driven marketing capabilities with Kernel.
- Western Heritage Credit Union hires Insuritas to install their insurance agency for the CU’s 10,000 members.
- Actiance announces enhanced voice recording for Microsoft Lync 2013.
- Billhighway takes “Triple Crown” in Workplace Culture Awards with #6 rank on Crain’s Cool Places to Work List.
- Temenos positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic
Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
This post is part of our live coverage of FinovateFall 2014.
Our next presenter is debt market clearinghouse, Global Debt Registry. Global Debt Registry provides the definitive independent source of debt ownership information.
“Global Debt Registry’s client application empowers banks and debt buyers with a revolutionary suite of cutting edge controls that support the sale or placement of distressed consumer receivables. Debt owners can download account reports and request legal affidavits to demonstrate proof of ownership. Members have access to a customizable dashboard to analyze, track, and control relevant delinquent accounts. Our consumer application is the first-ever consumer resource empowering consumers to access account information and ownership history to avoid fraud, costly errors, and cases of mistaken identity by independently validating claims from a debt collector.”
Presenting: Todd Veale (Chief Marketing & Product Officer) & Charlie Moore (Chief Commercial Officer)
Product Launch: September 2014
Metrics: 10-20 employees, 45 Financial Institutions Members with 250,000+ consumer accounts registered to date
Product distribution strategy: Direct to Consumer (B2C), Direct to Business (B2B), through financial institutions, through other fintech companies and platforms
HQ: Wilmington, DE