Got a new fintech innovation you’re looking to showcase? The final application deadline to demo at FinovateSpring 2017 is coming up this Friday, February 3. If you’re looking to make serious waves in the fintech industry and want to reach the movers and shakers, submit an application this week (see below for more details).
Finovate is the only conference focused exclusively on showcasing the best and most innovative new financial and banking technologies via seven-minute live demos. Finovate conferences consistently attract large, high-impact audiences of high-level financial and banking executives, press and industry analysts, venture capitalists, regulators, and entrepreneurs. Last year, FinovateSpring welcomed a record crowd of nearly 1,600 attendees. We expect the event to grow significantly and to feature even more impressive innovations than last year.
For presenters, Finovate is a powerful platform to:
- Drive product adoption of the latest and most cutting-edge solutions in fintech
- Showcase new, high-impact technology in front of an influential audience
- Generate press recognition, find customers, network with peers, raise capital, and discover partners
If this lines up well with your strategic plans, then FinovateSpring is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
If you are interested in applying to demo at the event, follow these steps:
- Review the informational PDF for prospective presenters here: finovate.com/FinovateSpring2017DemoInfo.pdf. It contains details on the event, application process and criteria, presenter package, and pricing.
- Once you’ve reviewed the PDF and are ready to move forward, submit an application by this Friday, February 3, at the following link: spring2017.finovate.com/application/.
- We’ll review your application and will be in touch in February.
We look forward to reading your application!
P.S. If this reminder is taking you by surprise, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will happily extend the deadline into next week.
Hope to see you at a future event soon!
FinovateSpring 2017 is sponsored by: FT Partners, Leverage PR and more to be announced.
FinovateSpring 2017 is partners with: Aite Group, BankersHub, Banking Technology, Celent, FemTech Global, Financial IT, Fintech Finance, Mapa Research, Ovum, Paybefore, The Paypers, and SME Finance Forum.