- Signicat and Mitek Team Up to Improve Digital Onboarding.
- BlueVine Brings in $60 Million.
- Meniga Scoops Up $3.6 Million in New Funding Courtesy of UniCredit Investment.
- OutSystems’ $360 Million Funding Round Boosts Valuation Above $1 Billion.
- Credit Karma Hires Colleen McCreary as First Chief People Officer.
Around the web
- Oman’s Bank Sohar to deploy core banking platform from Infosys Finacle.
- IdentityMind Global announces update of its trusted digital identities platform.
- Revolut CEO Nikolay Storonsky tells Reuters his company will seek a banking license in the U.S.
- i-Sight to deploy ACI Worldwide’s Case Management solution to fight bank fraud.
- D3 Banking Technology unveils new account opening service.
- collectAI improves Hanseatic Bank’s receivables management with a 24 percent higher collection rate.
- SMArtX adds 18 new strategies.
- Kony unveils new digital banking solution – Kony DBX
- Edwards Federal Credit Union signs with Bankjoy to enhance home and mobile banking functionality.
- Two of the top 5 US banks (and three of the Top 10) are now using Socure’s ID+ platform.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.