- Banking Day reports: SocietyOne to take next step in development next month, when it announces the involvement of a strategic investor.
- FinovateEurope: Behind the Scenes with AdviceGames, Nous, and Yseop.
- ThreatMetrix announces frictionless, context-based authentication to prevent unauthorized access to enterprise applications.
- TSYS announces increased investment in Central Payment Joint Venture.
- Fiserv Premier platform picked by New Jersey-based Sussex Bank.
- CRIF acquires OFWI, aka, Teledata, from Axon Active Holding AG.
- ZenPayroll brings in $20 million in Series A funding from General Catalyst and Kleiner Perkins.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.