“With this partnership, banking customers canreceive enhanced offer-carrying eStatementsdirectly into their inbox to be viewed and transacted from within in the email message at their convenience without the need to log on to the bank’s website or download the statement. Additionally, this partnership will provide banks and retailers with the ability to utilize transaction-based marketing in the eStatement, a win-win solution that can help increase transaction volume, enhance customer relationships and generate new revenue.”
“Profiles may include everything from the borrower’s income, education level and veteran status (individuals) to number of employees, annual sales or revenues, and articles of incorporation (business). Borrowers can upload images, videos and files that support their loan projects, better showcasing them for lenders.”
“We heard the banks were tightening credit, so we decided to do the opposite…. If the banks aren’t going to fund awesome, growing companies, we will, no matter what the market does.”
To see SecondMarket’s innovations in action, check out its FinovateStartup09 demo.
with news site Benzinga.
with news site Benzinga.
“…will use the Application Risk Management and Funding Risk Management components of Andera’s software development kit (SDK) to power its online account opening process.”
- Check Point enhanced its Software Blade Architecture by releasing R75.20, a comprehensive approach to security that includes a URL filtering Software Blade, SSL inspection, and data loss prevention. Link
- The Wall Street Journal discussed Check Point’s ZoneAlarm SocialGuard that helps parents protect children on Facebook in a non-intrusive manner. Link
- It’s a huge potential market: China has 450 million Internet users and it is the second largest economy in the world.
- Investing is increasingly popular: Retail currency trading in China has grown 112% in the last 3 years to almost $20 billion in trading volume per day.
- Currensee’s performance is beating the Chinese stock market: From January to June 2011, Trade Leaders delivered returns of 33.5%. Compare this to the Heng Seng Index’s 2.94% return and the Shanghai Composite Index’s 2.39% loss during the same time.
- Plus Currensee’s Trade Leaders program already has a foothold there: Three of Currensee’s 15 Trade Leaders are from China.
- Founded: 2008 (Its Trade Leaders Program began in fall 2010)
- Located: Boston, MA
- Total Funding: $16.8 million from North Bridge Venture Partners, Egan-Managed Capital, and Vernon & Park Capital
- Assets Under Management: $12 million (50% is the result of existing customers increasing their investments)
- American Consumer News provided a comparison guide for borrowers and lenders to Prosper’s and Lending Club’s services. The benefits included high rates of return and flexibility. Link
- Brian Wong’s Database blog looked at what its like to invest in Lending Club. He presented his opinion on the usability of the service. Link