Even though we just returned from a sold-out FinovateEurope, we’ve been busy for weeks preparing for our FinovateSpring conference in San Jose.
We’re finally ready to reveal the companies that will take the stage on April 29 and 30. After weeks of sifting through large stacks of qualified applicants, we’ve managed to refine the selection to the very best in fintech.
Here’s lineup, along with a short description of each company. We’ll reveal more about the specific innovations that each company will debut in our Sneak Peek series in a few weeks:
- Artivest provides insight and access to exceptional investing.
- Avoka helps organizations rapidly create, deploy, and manage omni-channel applications to improve customer experience.
- BodeTree helps banks connect with small businesses to provide the funding, insight, and know-how they need to succeed.
- ChiaraMail’s innovative email technology, Envelope-Content Splitting, helps eliminate fraud and ensure privacy.
- Crealogix is a Swiss provider of digital banking services.
- CUneXus Solutions empowers consumers with perpetual insight into their personal buying power and on-demand access to pre-approved loans.
- D3 Banking provides data driven, omni-channel banking services across any digital channel, anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Dealstruck combines crowdlending with traditional finance to provide innovative funding solutions that are fair, transparent, and affordable.
- defi SOLUTIONS’ online Loan Origination System (LOS), built by auto finance experts, can be quickly deployed and customized online today.
- Digital Insight’s proven innovations give financial institutions the flexibility to engage more and cross-sell effectively.
- Digital Retail Apps provides a mobile app shopping platform that allows shoppers to skip the checkout line.
- Encap Security’s in-app authentication makes everyone smile, improving security, customer experience, revenue, and satisfying regulations.
- Endeavour is an exclusive and specialist enterprise-mobility integrator, providing niche mobile consulting, UI/UX, and development services.
- EyeVerify’s Eyeprint Verification provides a password-free mobile experience.
- Fiserv is a global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for financial services.
- FlexScore built the first ever personal finance score.
- ID.me offers individuals one secure login for all of their digital ID cards.
- Insuritas is bringing revolutionary new technology to financial institutions that transforms their revenue models.
- IntelliResponse is a digital self-service and customer-engagement software company.
- Interactions provides natural language Virtual Assistant application services for their automated customer-care processes.
- Jumio is a next generation credentials-management company, offering payments and ID scanning and validation products for mobile and web transactions.
- Kofax improves the customer experience with dynamic, real-time mobile engagement with its Mobile Capture Platform.
- Kreditech uses Big Data and complex machine-learning algorithms to enable faster, better and more sustainable credit decisions.
- LendingRobot helps automate your peer-lending investments.
- LendingTree, the leading online loan marketplace, provides consumers with competitive home loan, auto loan and credit card offers.
- LendUp is a next generation lending-technology platform, whose first product is redefining payday as an opportunity to build credit.
- Loop delivers a simple, organized and effective consumer experience to create a superior commerce experience.
- Market Prophit quantitatively ranks financial bloggers in social media to identify the mavens in the crowd.
- Motif Investing’s innovative social platform is revolutionizing thematic investing for both individuals and advisors.
- MShift is helping financial institutions and merchants save money on mobile payments to better serve their community.
- NICE Systems provides software solutions that deliver strategic insights from structured and unstructured data in real time.
- OnBudget combines mobile app, PFM tool, and prepaid MasterCard enabling unprecedented simplicity in managing household spending.
- Pellucid Analytics fixes pitchbook creation.
- Personal Capital is an award-winning free software to manage your wealth and people to help grow it.
- Pixeliris develops high-tech technologies, including contactless communication between smart devices.
- PrivatBank has created an Android-based contactless ATM.
- Quisk is the next step in the evolution of money.
- Radius helps you find your best customers and provides modern marketing solutions for companies targeting local businesses.
- Realty Mogul is an online marketplace for real estate investments: crowdfunding for real estate.
- Rippleshot reduces 25+% of fraud losses by uncovering merchant data breaches and stopping card fraud.
- Roostify is a web and mobile service that accelerates and simplifies the mortgage experience.
- SaveUp is the gummy vitamin of personal finance that uses rewards and behavioral economics to motivate savers.
- SmartAsset provides the web’s best answers to your important personal finance questions.
- Spreedly is a credit-card vault in the cloud that provides all the benefits of tokenization without ever having cards locked into any payment gateway.
- StrategyCorps provides mobile and online banking solutions so appealing, they generate $75 in annual friendly-fee income per customer.
- Sureify is life insurance made easy. It helps you learn, compare and evaluate your life insurance needs.
- Tactile Finance makes mortgage transactions easy to understand, transparent and speedy for both buyers and sellers.
- TD Ameritrade & LikeFolio create targeted programs and innovations to directly reach next generation investors.
- TextPower’s TextKey provides ironclad protection on a budget by sending a simple text message.
- Travelex helps customers to send and spend money around the world.
- True Link protects seniors against unwanted financial transactions, like donations to sham charities or deceptive telemarketing sales.
- Venovate is an institutional crowdfunding platform for alternative asset-investing.
- Verde International’s next generation automated loan-underwriting optimization engine satisfies customers, shareholders, regulators, dealers, and other stakeholders, instantly.
- Visible Equ
ity’s software allows institutions to analyze the risk and opportunities in their lending data.
- Vorstack provides early warning and remediation against cyber-threats through its contextual threat sharing, analysis and collaboration platform.
- WePay is a payment company that completely protects platform businesses from fraud risk/ compliance burdens.
- Wipit provides integrated mobile payments, financial services and prepaid card convenience to underbanked consumers.
- Yseop’s artificial intelligence software replicates and scales financial expertise through real-time natural language generation.
- ZenPayroll provides a modern, cloud-based payroll service that is simple and delightful to use.
- Zumigo secures transactions, devices and people by leveraging mobile network data.
In addition to the above companies, we’ll reveal the stealth companies closer to the event.
Interested in being a part of the audience? Get your ticket here before February 28 to lock in the very early bird price. See you in San Jose!
FinovateSpring 2014 is partners with: BankersHub, California Bankers Association Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, Celent, Filene, Javelin Strategy & Research, SME Finance Forum, and www.VisibleBanking.com