Our fifth annual FinovateFall in NYC concluded an hour ago. After seeing 64 demos over two packed days, the audience voted for their three favorites each day. The top eight overall were named Best of Show (see notes).
The winners (in alphabetic order):
- Credit Sesame for its Financial Fitness Indicator that gives users a comprehensive view of their financial situation
- Dashlane for its instant login and checkout feature
- Dynamics for its Triple Interface card, allowing for tap, swipe, or EMV payments
- eToro for its social trading index
- LearnVest for its certified financial planning capabilities and mobile app
- MoneyDesktop for its PFM platform and bubble budgets
- PayTap for its social bill-payment platform
- ShopKeep POS for its tablet-based POS
We’ll have videos of all 64 demos posted at Finovate.com as fast as possible (probably two to three weeks out).
Thanks to everyone who presented, attended, tweeted, networked, blogged, tolerated the Internet hiccups and helped push fintech forward. You are the best!
Notes on methodology:
1. Only audience members NOT associated with demoing companies were eligible to vote. Finovate employees did not vote.
2. Attendees were encouraged to note their favorites as the day went on and choose three favorites from just the demos of that day. Ballots were turned in at the end of the last demo session each day.
3. The exact written instructions given to attendees: “Please rate (the companies) on the basis of demo quality and potential impact of the innovation demoed. Note: Ballots with more than three companies circled will not be counted.”
4. The eight companies appearing on the highest percentage of submitted ballots were named Best of Show.
5. Go here for a list of previous Best of Show winners.