- ThetaRay Partners with ABN AMRO to Boost AML Capabilities.
- SigFig Raises $50 Million in Series E.
Around the web
- Signicat integrates Belgian digital identity scheme, itsme, into its platform.
- Australia’s Bendigo and Adelaide Bank selects OneSumX from Wolters Kluwer for regulatory reporting.
- Fiserv inks deals with Sioux Valley Community CU and Coulee Dam FCU based in Iowa and Washington state, respectively.
- Payfone collaborates with Canadian telecom EnStream to develop mobile federated authentication service.
- Indiana-based Elements Financial Credit Union ($1.5 billion in assets) to deploy digital sales platform from Gro Solutions.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.