- Kabbage: Just the Facts.
- AutoGravity Introduces Sheng Wang as New Chief Technology Officer.
- nanopay Launches B2B Platform for International Commerce.
Around the web
- Fiserv announces agreements with five credit unions to deploy its core account processing platform, DNA.
- PNC goes live on real-time payments network via Finastra’s payment services hub.
- Fifth Third Bank picks FIS to provide real-time payments for customers.
- The Silicon Review highlights Featurespace.
- The San Diego Union-Tribune recognizes Jack Henry & Associates as a Top Workplace
- RightCapital ends its second year reporting $20billion total assets linked to platform.
- Wired names Meniga one of five Reykjavik startups to watch.
- NYMBUS completes SOC 2 Type 1 Certification.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.