- TrueAccord Lands $22 Million to Humanize Debt Collection
- Rising in the East: Asian Fintech Startups Shine in Showcase
- BOKU to Raise $60 Million Ahead of London IPO
Around the web
- UBS Card Center leverages AI technology from FICO to lower fraud write-offs.
- D3 Banking adds new payment options, flexible card controls to its digital banking platform.
- Thomson Reuters introduces new set of MiFID II reference data capabilities available on its data and analytics platform, DataScope.
- Prosper Reports Third Quarter Growth; Closes $1.5 Billion of Securitizations in 2017
- AngelList picks Quid as a top machine learning company.
- Lighter Capital partners with Intuit to launch $15M fund for QuickBooks developers.
- Blackhawk Network Expands Partnership with eBay to Provide B2B Gift Card Solutions
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.