- AutoGravity Partners with Global Lending Services.
- SelfScore Rebrands as Deserve, Closes on $12 Million in Funding.
- Credit Sesame Raises More than $42 Million, Unveils Robo Advisor for Credit.
Around the web
- Avoka extends strategic partnership with Mitek for digital identity verification solutions.
- Commercial loan origination, CRM are among the new features in Baker Hill NextGen solution.
- OnDeck partners with Ingo Money and Visa to provide loans to SMEs via debit card.
- Westpac NZ to transition to real-time banking platform from ACI Worldwide.
- Regions Bank to add P2P payment and account-to-account transfer solutions from Fiserv.
- iSignthis announces new agreement with Omnislots.com operator, Dialinvest.
- Payment Ninja to launch in the U.S. in November.
- ThreatMetrix and ID.me partner to deliver ID verification for government and commercial digital services
- Russian bank Lipetskcombank implements new mobile banking app built on Tranzware Mobile Banking from Compass Plus.
- Accenture and nCino expand alliance to accelerate digital transformation within top U.S. banks
- Symbiont joins Wall Street Blockchain Alliance as corporate member.
- Envestnet | Yodlee to integrate risk insight solutions with Fannie Mae’s Ddsktop underwriter validation Service.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.