- Behalf Teams Up with FinWise Bank to Boost Small Business Lending Options
- Samsung to Power Biometric Authentication Pilot for Bank of America
- ACH Alert’s Fraud Prevention HQ Empowers Account Holders to Stop Suspicious Transactions
Around the web
- PayPal unveils two new innovation labs in India.
- Albany, New York-based SEFCU chooses Fiserv as technology partner.
- FICO selects Amazon Web Services as its cloud provider.
- SF Chronicle profiles mortgagetech innovator, Unison, in feature on downpayment assistance for Bay Area homebuyers. Join them next month in New York for FinovateFall.
- GoBankingRates highlights AutoGravity, M1 Finance, Venmo, Mint in list of best personal finance apps
- ID.me hires Julie Filion as Chief Marketing Officer.
- eMoney Advisor moving into Rhode Island offices, expects to hire 100 by 2020.
- Flywire Offers Summertime Deal for International Tuition Payments with Mastercard.
- StreetShares adds Heather Tuason as new Chief Product Officer.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.