- Eight Finovate Alums Join Plug and Play Accelerator’s 2017 Class
- Trustly Teams Up with Qliro.
- True Potential Exceeds $7.8 Billion Assets Under Management.
Around the web
- Zighra Appoints Hari Koduvely As Chief Data Scientist
- Small businesses name Xero the most-loved accounting software for the third year in a row.
- Pindrop research scientist Dr. Elie Khoury quoted in Speech Text on the rise of voice biometrics.
- M1 Finance founder and CEO Brian Barnes talks with U.S. News about getting started as a beginning investor.
- Chain partners with SIX Swiss Exchange and Nasdaq to build blockchain solutions for OTC structured products.
- ThreatMetrix adds data discovery and visualization features to its fraud prevention solution, Dynamic Decision Platform.
- Product Hunt features Newchip.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.