- StockViews Closes Second Round Equity Funding, Earns FCA Authorization.
- FinDEVr London: Crowd Favorites and Top Tweeters.
Around the web
- EverSafe picks up $250,000 in capital from JP Morgan as one of eight FinLab startup winners.
- Affinity Plus FCU ($2 billion in assets) to deploy Fiserv’s Architect platform to power its online and mobile banking services.
- Trusted Key CEO Prakash Sundaresan looks at changing customer expectations, security challenges, and the shifting regulatory landscape through the lens of FinDEVr London.
- Payfone wins patent for technology that fights SIM swap fraud.
- Ghana’s Premium Bank chooses NetGuardians’ anti-fraud solution, FraudGuardian.
- LendingTree acquires DepositAccounts for undisclosed sum.
- AutoGravity unveils partnership with Fletcher Jones Auto Group.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.