- NuCypher and Sureify Earn Finalist Spots at Startup Battlefield, MetLife’s Collab.
Around the web
- Mobile identity scoring innovator Juvo appoints Prosper president Ron Suber as strategic advisor.
- BBVA unveils new chatbot providing basic financial information over Facebook and Telegram.
- IBM opens the doors on its Blockchain Founder Accelerator program for blockchain startups.
- Spanish tax agency, AEAT, certifies Comarch’s Accounts Payable solution.
- Sberbank of Russia to Start Accepting JCB Cards.
- Puget Sound Business Journal Features Lighter Capital.
- NuCypher wins finalist spot at Disrupt NY 2017’s Startup Battlefield.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.