- Finovate Debuts: AutoGravity Unveils the Future of Auto Financing
- A Fintech Filter for Artificial Intelligence in 2017
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence
Around the web
- Q2 Holdings launches new targeting and messaging platform, Q2 SMART.
- Hyperwallet announces new office in London.
- Bluefin Payment Systems wins patents for a pair of decryption-as-a-service technology.
- Axis Bank reports plan to be the first Indian bank to use Ripple technology for cross-border payments.
- Garrett Planning Network partners with RightCapital to offer advisors access to financial planning software.
- nCino ends 2016 with 130+ financial institutions in its portfolio. Come see them at FinovateEurope next month.
- NIIT Technologies deploys BankingEasy, its Core Banking Solution on Microsoft’s Azure platform.
- Larky shows strong growth into 2017.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.