- Finovate Debuts: Juvo’s Identity Scoring Builds Credit for the Underserved.
Around the web
- Bitstamp to begin trading Ripple XRP.
- Techfoliance features Dyme, Personetics, and Finn.ai.
- Cryptocoins news examines LendingRobot’s new automated hedge fund.
- The CardLinx Association unveils Microsoft-developed, open source, card-linking software available to public.
- Capital One forges strategic partnership with Bill.com and Gusto to develop financial management tools for SMEs.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.