- “BioCatch Appoints Eyal Goldwerger as CEO”
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- “CUneXus to Power Digital FCU’s Mobile Lending Platform”— Come see a live demo from CUneXus at FinovateSpring next month.
- “Where Are They Now: FinovateSpring Alums Raise More Than $326 Million in a Year”
- “EVO and Verifone Partner to Make EMV Payments Feasible at Restaurants”
Around the web
- Celent recognizes EdgeVerve Systems as one of two model bank vendors for 2016.
- Virtual StrongBox granted third patent which allows users to select, view and store private documents on mobile devices.
- Larky powers the GoLocal rewards app from St. Helens Community Credit Union.
- Polish startup Atsora wins global Emirates NBD Group FinTech Challenge 2016.
- National Bank of Canada deploys TickVault big-data platform from TickSmith.
- ICBC Standard Bank chooses client lifecycle management platform from Fenergo.
- Infosys Finacle announces its first core banking platform client in Myanmar: Asia Green Development Bank.
- Fiserv teams up with Cisco to help banks improve customer engagement and internal collaboration via improved communications technology.
- Jack Henry sells its deposit-automation business to Battery Ventures, a U.S./Israeli venture capital firm.
- ACI Worldwide hires new SVP for business development, Hannes van Rensburg.
- Temenos’ T24 core banking system goes live at Bermuda Commercial Bank.
- Zooz integrates eCommerce, CRM, enterprise resource planning (ERP), and other payment solutions from Nodus Technologies into its platform.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.