- TechCrunch reports Braintree’s New Payments Layer Lets Users Sign Up For Apps Without Re-Entering Their Credit Card Data.
- Mitek and Allied Payment Network Expand Availability of Mobile Photo Bill Pay.
- Backbase and iQStore sign partnership agreement for Russian market.
- Xero integrates with Harvest, a time tracking and invoicing software company.
- CNBC’s Squawk on the Street features BOKU.
- HID Global partners with BehavioSec to improve fraud detection system.
- FIS acquires mFoundry for $120 million.
- Facebook integration, customer management features added to Flint mobile app.
- ACI Worldwide to buy Online Resources for more than $120 million.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.