- Cachet Financial Solutions integrates with CU Mobile Apps, a provider of mobile banking solutions.
- Finextra reports SafetyPay opens up to German-speaking markets.
- Lendio reports 2012 growth metrics.
- Expensify listed as 1 of 4 apps to helps save and manage your money.
- TechFaster interviews BillGuard CMO Mary Anne Keegan.
- Business Insider interviews Josh Reich, Simple founder and CEO.
- Xero makes Bank Reconciliation available to Android users.
- edo Interactive’s new Marketplace platform targets small, local businesses.
- Check out Finovate’s infographic of FinovateEurope 2013 innovation themes.
- Billhighway named as finalist in the 2013 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
- SigFig-powered USA Today Money Portfolio Tracker launches
in app store.
- CashStar reports record holiday season; 800% increase in mobile eGift Card purchases.
- Continuity Control partners with Community BancService Corporation.
- TSYS technology at work in Visa’s Saral Money program in India.
- Rabobank launches Figlo-powered widgets for online banking homepage.
- BrightScope ranks top 25 law firms with highest-rated 401(k) plans.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.